February 23, 2012

Da de dum

I was hoping last weekend to have finished my sock legs and be working on the heels, but that didn't happen.  I did knit, but not as much as I should have/wanted to, which is funny since I was home the entire time.  It's interesting how easy it is to distract oneself!

Also not helping my knitting progress is the fact that my once weekly knit nights at Starbucks haven't been happening--people have just been too crazy busy.  And sitting here, I just realized the one at the yarn shop is tonight, but I already made plans--d'oh! 

I don't have much else to report at the moment--my queue has been quiet and my yarn obsession dampened by lack of funding (heh).  Hopefully the end of February will turn itself around and prompt more exciting posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment