April 5, 2017

Um...hi? ;D

My knitting sure has taken a dive lately, which is hilarious since I had ankle surgery in November and was doing a lot of sitting around. Did I knit? No.

I do have updates since my last post, however!
  • Chroma Striped Scarf 
    • Decided that this was never going to happen, and frogged it. I think. At least, I remember thinking about frogging it, but now I can't remember if I ever actually pulled the yarn out? Huh.
  • Plushy Mittens (originally started Dec. 2013)
    • I totally finished these back in August of 2015, literally six days after my last post. They are amazing and plushy, and perfect when I have to go outside and clean snow off my car.

  • de Bourgh Brickless (originally started Aug. 2014).
    • I actually did quite a bit of work on this, only to decide I hated how it looked. Frogged, though I really, really want to use the yarn for something else, I just don't know what.
  •  Ripple Effect 
    • Sound the triumphant chorus, I finished a project last year! I participated in the Ravellenic Games, finally finishing my Ripple Effect Shawl (designed by my buddy Rachel at Unraveled Designs), and FINISHED IT ON TIME. It was an Olympic Miracle!! I was so proud of myself that I bought a Ravellenic Games pin.

  • Mom socks (started Sept. 2016)
    • I don't have a Ravelry page for these yet, which is fine since I haven't gotten very far. I only cast on the toes, knit a few rounds, and then stopped. I'm trying Heidi Bears Two-at-a-Time Magic Loop tutorial for these. I'm one of those folks that gets Second Sock Syndrome, so this is ideal since I like to make my mom things and she happens to like knit socks. Now if only I actually break down and KNIT THEM.


3 comments:

  1. Are you tired of searching for bitcoin faucets?
    Double your claimed satoshis with this amazing BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you think about trading with the best Bitcoin exchange service - YoBit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and proceed to claiming.

    You can press claim as many times as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will held in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or Dollars.

    ReplyDelete