March 11, 2014


On Sunday, I finished knitting my Peacock Shawlette (it spent overnight and most of yesterday blocking).


I ended up making it a bit bigger than the original pattern called for, because I got a gradient kit from Black Trillium Fibres that was over 600 yards total (the original pattern calls for 300-550 yards). I loved the yarn (my gradient was the colorway "Ice"), and once I got over my lace issues in the beginning, the pattern was easy to follow (especially if I made sure to have no distractions!)

Overall, I'm very pleased with how it turned out! 


  1. That is just beautiful. You will have many admirers when you wear that!