March 23, 2012

Oops.

I said in my last post that I wouldn't post again until I had actual news, but any news has been thoroughly thwarted by my complete lack of knitting anything for the last two weeks.

I tried to do my 2-at-a-time sock heels again, trying to use the directions from Knitting Circles Around Socks, and Sensational Knitted Socks, and that totally didn't work.  So, I've made a copy of the directions from Knitting Circles and have been meaning to try again, but was somewhat disheartened.

Technically, I have another project I could be working on (my Chroma Striped Scarf), but that hasn't motivated me either.  I tend to go through phases with my various activities, and I think I'm just out of a knitting phase right now.  Hopefully the ball will get rolling again soon, though, because I really don't want these socks to take 4 months, as my socks tends to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment